Sunday 28 September 2014

Hey

Hey!

I'm John a 19 year old student from Bracknell who decided to move to a more plant based diet in the wake of developing food intolerances and generally coming to the conclusion that enslaving animals for meat was pretty shitty. Although I am much happier and healthier now finding ideas on what to make while being able to make it quickly without having an industrial grade kitchen or a pantry like Delia Smith is a real hassle when faced with these vegan cookbooks and recipes. I need food I can make while I watch the football or getting in late for class and I have an hour before I'm down the SU for pre's. 

with this in mind I hope to use this blog to post cheap, easy to make albeit unexciting and basic dishes that fit within my dietary needs and ethical beliefs. they probably wont be optimally balanced for nutrition, they probably wont be super well photographed but the prices and times will be there for everyone to see and it gives me somewhere to put my pics of the 5th vegetable pasta of the week other than snapchat, someone may even find it useful.

so, see you around.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment